Notes on: WoW
Notes on: WC3-TFT
" ": " Clans
" ": " Player Profiles <<
.. Saved WC3 Replays
.. Systems Requirements
" ": " Tournaments
.. Stats Tables
Notes on This Site
September 2005 News, Week 38:
Wed 14th, 16:35 EDT
1. Updating this page format.
2. Only 14 or so games to my Spirit Walker (350) icon! Also saved over 20 replays in the last few weeks.
May 2005 News:
Sun 8th: 1. At around 01:00 EDT, I won my Azeroth ladder game with USA[uN] in a 4v4 Random Team match, avoiding XP decay. 5/8/2005 2:04:50 AM (link down).
It wasn't easy defeating the level 28 UD purple player on the other team, but we did it!
Also, I have saved over 10 replays since around this May...
2. Other than that, I'm practicing playing solo for the WCG 2005... Anyone that gets in the WCG 2005 USA Preliminaries or other, please let me know.
3. I soon may be posting on WC Replays, or another WC3 board...
4. Also, there is a link to WC3 Beta on the WCG 2005 USA site. Registration Period: 4.15.2005(Fri) 12:00 ~ 5.8(Sun) 24:00(GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time
5. I just registered and I'm in. My first WCG event!
7. Also, I just won 1 ticket out of 25 to win, for a draw to see the final.
April 2005 News:
Tue 12th: After review of the game, I realize that the low XP is due to my low level (3)...
And had nothing to do with the game result.
The only reason 3 other players have more XP than me is because they were of higher level at game start.
Not because of the ingame play...
My Units Killed number is the worst on my team, compared to the most building razed (I had 2 expos).
I also lost my heroes several times to the loser's 12 Heroes Killed, running in those towers...
And losing my demolishers into them, as they were dragged away by the ramp.
My team-mate also gets 21 items (and the high score).
Mon 11th: My 2 functional WC3 Player's Accounts are USA[uN] and wrlrd2003 (links down).
My last 4/8/2005 8:46:15 PM EDT (link down) wrlrd2003 game was funny, and I won...
You can see I get 3 times less XP as the 2nd best on my team. And I'm 4rth overall.
I get second best total score, have the best resources score, produced the most units and had the largest army.
My Heroes' score is poor though, and ended at 4-1-1. I also get the highest tech percentage at 66%.
But it was a weird game... The Market Square ramp really gave us all trouble. Bravo to the last loser on that team!
Thu 7th: New functional War3 Player Accounts Profiles section.
|WarCraft III Player Accounts Profiles||Notes on: WCIII: TFT||WarCraft III:|
The Frozen Throne
|WarCraft III Clans||Mojo StormStout's WarCraft III:
The Frozen Throne Strategy Guide
|World Cyber Games||World Cyber Games Canada|
|> Created: 2005, Apr. 7.|
|> Updated: 2005, Apr. 11, 12; Oct. 26, 27; Nov. 15; > 2006, Jan. 28; May 24; > 2007, September 12th.|